Bee Rope (training jump rope with hand adjustable cable system)
- Aluminum Speed Rope with hand adjustable cable length (no tools needed)
- Light as a plastic skipping rope despite the robust aluminum construction
High speed double ball bearing
- Ultra-smoother spin on double-unders and triple-unders
- Unscrewable lower part to make the weight even lighter when needed
- Strong embossing like weightlifting bars
- Supplied with high quality padded carrying bag
- Handmade in Spain
- Matching accessories (available separately)
Maximum efficiency and a cable system adjustable by hand
The Bee Rope by PicSil is handmade in Spain from aluminum. With the ultra-smooth double ball bearing system, you'll master double-unders and triple-unders with unprecedented ease.
With the Bee Click! system you can easily adjust the cable length at any time, without a wrench!
Just press the button, pull the cable through, release the button and off you go!
A lightweight with ergonomic design and high durability
Hold the rope the way you want: with two fingers, with three fingers or with your whole hand.
PicSil has worked with many different types of athletes to develop a grip so ergonomic that it fits all needs and grip techniques.
The lowest part of the Bee Rope can be unscrewed by hand to make the jump rope even lighter if needed. This makes the aluminum jump rope as light as a plastic rope, and yet has the sturdiness and resistance of high quality aluminum.