- Ideal for mobility, recovery and as training support
- Band length 208 cm (diameter 104 cm)
- 5 different strengths available
The ideal tool for mobility and recovery
Resistance bands are a valuable tool to improve your flexibility and gently recover your muscles. The optimal complement to hard training.
Support for bodyweight exercises
Resistance bands are an excellent support for bodyweight exercises.
Typical cross-fitness exercises such as pull-ups, bar muscle-ups and ring muscle-ups can be simplified with bands. Optimal for scaling and progressions of any kind.
Notice: Use bands only as training support for exercises in which you also maintain control in case a band breaks. If the material of a band begins to crack or become brittle, it must be replaced with a new band.
Workouts and strength training with resistance bands
Resistance bands can also be used to challenge your muscles.
With a quick search on YouTube for "resistance band workouts," you'll find a variety of workouts that will give you a challenging workout without any additional equipment.
Find the right resistance for you
With five different strengths, you'll find the right resistance for every application, whether it's gentle rehabilitation work after shoulder surgery or support during a workout.
Each resistance band hasa band length of 208 cm, which corresponds to a diameter of 104 cm when used.
- Yellow: 3-7 kg resistance (width 7 mm)
- Red: 7-15 kg Resistance (width 13 mm)
- Black: 15-30 kg Resistance(width: 22 mm)
- Purple: 20-40 kgResistance (width: 29 mm)
- Green: 30-60 kgResistance (width: 45 mm)