Pro Aluminum Speed Rope (Training Jump Rope)
- Fast Aluminum Speed Rope for Daily Cross Fitness Training
Lightweight aluminum handles with non-slip knurling for perfect grip even with wet hands
- 360° swivel joints and double ball bearing system guarantee highly efficient spin without twisting the cable
- Flexible steel cable with plastic coating (cable diameter 2.5 mm)
- Transport bag and Allen key supplied
- Cable length individually adjustable (delivery length 300 cm)
- Compatible replacement cable
- Coated steel cable (2.5 mm)
- Coated steel cable (2 mm) (from RPM Training)
- Raw steel cable (1.5 mm) (from RPM Training)
Precise aluminum handles with firm grip for your workout
Your hands are all sweaty - but thanks to the precise knurling of the aluminum handles, you still have enough grip.
Whether for functional fitness training, endurance training or HIIT - with the HighPowered Speed Rope you are equipped and ready for any fitness challenge.
A carrying bag and an Allen key for adjusting the cable length are included with the Speed Rope.
Smooth and fluid spin thanks to double ball bearings
Once turned on, the plastic-coated cable rotates in the 360° joints of our Speed Rope almost by itself. The installed double ball bearing system enables smooth running at high speeds.
Energy efficiency, smooth rotation and high material durability are the special features of the double ball bearing system, which ensure a highly efficient workout and provide long-lasting enjoyment.
Adjust cable length correctly
You can adjust the cable to your body size in just a few steps.
(Required tools: side cutters or pliers to shorten the cable).
- Loosen both screws at the ends of the cable (with the supplied Allen key).
- Stand with one foot centered on the cable, pull both handles up to the upper chest (armpit height).
- Tighten screws at this cable point
- Clip off excess cable with pliers. Tip: Leave a few centimeters at the beginning until you have found the optimal length.