PSO-SPINE (Spine Trigger Tool)
- Relieves back pain: Pso-Spine® massages targeted trigger points and promotes circulation for pain relief
- Improves posture: Regular use promotes better posture and reduces tension in the back muscles to the right and left of the spine
- Effective self-massage: Easy to use for effective self-massage, anytime, anywhere
- High quality material: Durable and hygienic with durable plastic for years of use
- Supports rehabilitation: Helps recovery and rehabilitation after injury or surgery
- Dimensions:29.21 x 12.38 x 6.35 cm
Tensions in the back?
Your spine is under a lot of strain. It holds your head, shoulders and torso upright. It gives you support to stand upright and gives you the flexibility to bend and twist. When the muscles around your spine are tight, they can pinch your nerves and cause problems in different parts of your body.
PSO-SPINE loosens the muscles of the back
The Pso-Spine® is perfect for massaging and triggering the muscles on the right and left sides of your spine. It is a self-massager that can help keep your spinal muscles healthy and your nerves working properly to prevent problems caused by aging, injuries and everyday movements.
Trigger spine muscles
The 5-tip design of the Pso-Spine® gives you multiple ways to apply pressure to your spinal muscles. The stable structure gives you the freedom to massage any part of your spine that suffers from muscle tension, soreness and pain. By the way, for the hip flexors (psoas muscle) there is especially thePso-Rite®.
Release tension in the back - anywhere
You can use the Pso-Spine® at home, at the gym, at the office, at the airport, when you have a long day or a long trip ahead of you, or whenever you have back problems. Thanks to its smooth, rounded edges, you can use the Pso-Spine® on any chair. However, if you're looking for an even more compact massager, check out thePso-Mini® as well.