RX Athletic Locker tape x 2 rolls (inelastic)
- For stabilizing joints, muscles and ligaments
- Robust, inelastic material with stable yet soft fabric
- Perfect for cross-fitness training, weight lifting and many other sports
- Can be torn off by hand, no scissors necessary
- Material 100% viscose fabric (skin-friendly and breathable)
- Extra strong & skin friendly zinc oxide adhesive
Dimensions per roll: 38 mm x 10 m
- Scope of delivery: 2 rolls
Rehband RX Athletic Locker Tape
The RX Athletic Locker-Tape from Rehband is an extra strong sports tape.
It is ideally suited for functional bandaging of injuries to joints, muscles and ligaments. It can be used both preventively and acutely.
Thanks to the premium adhesive used (zinc oxide adhesive), the robust sports tape stays in place even during intense and sweaty competitions.
The serrated edge of the 100% viscose fabric (inelastic) Rehband Locker tape allows for quick and easy application without scissors.
How to use the Locker-Tape
- Step 1: Apply the tape to body part (finger, wrist, ankle, etc.)
- Step 2: Wrap the tape 3-4 times with medium-firm pressure.
- Step 3: Tear off the tape by hand (no scissors necessary).
- Step 4: For an optimal grip you can now press the tape a little more firmly.
For use on larger skin areas, you can also cut 20 - 30 cm long strips and position them as desired on the skin.
For best results, use the tape on clean, dry skin.
Adhesives can cause irritation on the skin in some cases. In case of allergic reaction, please discontinue use and consult a physician.
Do not use on open wounds. Do not apply/strap too tightly.
Do not store the tape in direct sunlight and/or high temperatures.
Keep out of reach of children.
The use of the tape is not a substitute for therapeutic treatment.